WEEKEND FAMILY FUN DAY BUS SERVICE
TO PICKIE FUN PARK & EXPLORIS NI
- Return luxury coach travel.
- Entry to Pickie Fun Park plus 18 Tokens Per Person to use on Available Attractions.
- Admission to Exploris NI for a tour with time to eat in the cafe plus visit the gift shop.
- Home journey via Strangford Lough Ferry
Pick-Ups & Itinerary:
- 08:45 Depart Ardboe, Hall Car Park
- 09:15 Depart Cookstown, Union Street
- 09:30 Depart Moneymore, Kelly's Spar
- 09:45 Depart Magherafelt, St. Pius Layby
- 09:55 Depart Castledawson Roundabout Park & Ride
- 10:10 Depart Toomebridge Park & Ride
- 10.20 Depart Junction 1 Roundabout Park & Ride
- 11:00 Arrive Pickie Fun Park
- 14:00 Depart Pickie Fun Park via Ards Peninsula to Exploris NI
- 15:00 Arrive at Exploris NI
- 17:00 Depart Exploris NI homeward via Strangford Ferry*
PRICE: £20 Per Person
*In the occasional event that the ferry is overbooked or running late we will be returning via the Ards Peninsula route.
Terms & Conditions:
- Under 14's must be accompanied with paying adult
- Purchases are non-refundable, you may transfer your seat to another name
- Strictly no smoking or drinking on board.
- Food is not permitted on the coach due to the rising issue of food allergies, especially nut allergies. Food can be stowed in luggage area and accessed at destination
- Toilets will not be permitted as it is illegal and unsafe to use them while the coach is in motion.
- For more terms and conditions see www.quinnscoachhire.com
- It is the passengers responsibility to adhere to the times and instructions given by driver and staff. Failure to do so may result in passengers missing the coach.