- The day will begin with a pick-up in Belfast City Centre, 9am Chichester Street Coach Bay and depart to the Mourne Mountains and Forests.
- From here it is onto the historic and outstanding beauty of Castleward where several scenes were filmed. You will visit Winterfell, Robb’s Battle Camp. After a guided tour of several filming locations including Audleys Castle you will have experienced what it is like to live in Game Of Thrones Westeros.
- Onwards to Quoile Pond, the funeral pier for the Tully family.
- Travel to Downpatrick, named so for being Patrick’s Strong Hold, and said to be the burial place for the patron Saint of Ireland, Saint Patrick. You will get to explore one of Irelands most ancient and historic towns while we stop for lunch.
- From here we will travel to Tollymore Forest, this is where the very first scenes of Game Of Thrones were filmed. Get to see the site where Eddard Stark and his family find the Dire Wolf pups and roam in the land of the Whitewalkers.
- Inch Abbey will be the beginning of the way home where you can visit the site where the King Robb learns of his father’s death.
- Arrive back in Belfast to see the largest indoor studios in the world Paint Hall Studios. NOTE: THIS HALL IS A WORKING STUDIO AND THERE IS NO ACCESS
- The tour leaves Belfast City Centre at 9am and will return circa 6pm.
- Lunch is not provided.
- Prepare for the elements, this tour does invle some walking to get to filiming locations. Rain coats and sensiable footware advised.
- Tours will run every Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday depending on demand, private hire options are also available.
- Private hire executive coaches are available from 16 to 50 seaters if you wish to have a private group session.
“THIS TOUR IS INDEPENDENTLY OPERATED BY Quinn's Coach Hire. IT IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR AFFILIATED WITH HBO OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ‘GAME OF THRONES’”